TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETAIL
- All our products are final sale. We do not offer exchanges or refunds.
- Abandoned online sales with in-store pickup will be cancelled after 6 months without a refund.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL
- All our rental agreements have terms and conditions listed on the contract. It is your responsibility to be sure you have read and understand them before signing the contract. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about these terms and conditions but they are not negotiable. Once a rental agreement is paid for it is considered a final sale.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WORKSHOPS
- No refund once the workshop is booked. You can transfer your ticket to another student, please inform Theatre Garage.
- Late attendees to the workshop or no-shows will not be refunded
- Workshops must be paid in full to reserve a spot.
- No food in the workshop room. Only covered drinks are permitted.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to attend. Students under 14 years of age must be supervised by are parent or guardian over 18 years old who must also purchase a ticket
- Please be aware of your workspace. Our instructors will go over the safety guidelines of tools and materials used. Theatre Garage is not responsible for any damage to personal tools, supplies and/or personal injury.
- Please check with instructor/other students if photos or videos are permitted during the workshop.
- Theatre Garage may cancel a workshop up to 72 hours before the workshop is scheduled to start if it does not meet minimum amount of students. Full refunds will be issued and students will be notified of cancellation by phone.