DURING HALLOWEEN ONLY, FOR ONE RENTAL RATE YOU GET THE COSTUME FOR ALL OF OCTOBER! RETURN DAY IS NOV 1/2020 10-6PM
All rentals require a valid Credit Card and current ID for security deposit.
Our “daily” rental prices give you three days with the rental. Your “Pick-Up Day”, “Event Day”, and “Return Day”.
The terms and conditions of our contract are listed below.
Contract Terms and ConditionsOnce the contract is signed the customer agrees:
- That the Costume Rental Agreement is FINAL upon completion and cannot be cancelled in anyway. The customer is not entitled to any refund of the RENTAL TOTAL.
- That they are not entitled to a refund if the costume(s) is not picked-up.
- That failure to return the costume(s) on time will result in late fees.
- That the TOTAL REPLACEMENT cost of the costume(s) is as it reads on the contract.
- That failure to return the costume(s) or if irreparable damage(s) are incurred, they will pay the TOTAL REPLACEMENT COST.
- That is the costume requires extra cleaning or replacement pieces/accessories, they will pay extra costs to be determined by The Theatre Garage, based on the TOTAL REPLACEMENT COST.
- That any delivery or return charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- That there will be absolutely no breakdown or alteration of any kind to any costume(s) or accessories rented from The Theatre Garage.
- That any removal or defacing of THEATRE GARAGE tagging will result in a $40 re-tagging fee.