Your cart is currently empty!
Pop Star Wig – Black (Bin:114)
A wig is the perfect way to bring a costume to the next level. For a more comfortable wear and to keep your hair in place be sure to wear a wig cap. Hold wig behind you, place front of wig at your hairline and pull wig on towards nape of your neck. Avoid flipping upside down. For best storage keep on a styrofoam wig head. Comb through gently with fingers or a wide tooth comb. DO NOT heat style. For everything you need for the best wig experience check out our wig supplies section.
- Wash your wig by soaking it for 15-20 minutes with a mild shampoo or dish detergent. You may scrub the cap lightly. DO NOT AGITATE.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Soak in lukewarm water with conditioner for 5-15 minutes. DO NOT AGITATE.
- Roll up firmly in a towel to remove excess water.
- While damp, comb through with a wide tooth comb or pick. Apply rollers and/or hair product if desired.
- Hang to dry.
- For Afros, wash as directed. Shake out excess water, hang to dry then groom with a pick.
- DO NOT use and form of heat on your wig, no blow dryers, curling irons, hot rollers etc.
- You can use regular rollers to restyle your wig as well as hair products such as hairspray, gel or mousse.