FX Makeup Level Two with Tammy Neron
October 8 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$50.00
In this workshop we will teach the next level of advanced special effects makeup sharpening your makeup application and painting skills. Having the skills to not only to apply makeup to oneself but to build body parts is essential to any makeup artist. In this workshop you will also learn how to build body part props and prosthetics as you will be making a copy of YOUR OWN HAND! Be ready to get your hands dirty because this is a special effects project workshop!
Tammy is a professional makeup artist that trained at Blanche MacDonald. Tammy specializes in FX and fantasy makeup. Tammy loves working in film, with her clients and loves to teach her specialized makeup skills!
This hands-on project workshop will cover:
- Discuss what is needed in an advanced FX kit and its uses
- Where to source materials and tools
- You will build a copy of your own hand using latex and other materials
- Learn and practice how to paint prosthetics so they look realistic
- Learn how to build veins in your project
- Explore what these props/ prosthetics can be used for and how to fill them so they look realistic
All skill levels are welcome. We do prefer you have taken Intro to FX. Please wear your crafting clothing due to makeup being used in this workshop. Please be aware latex will be used in this workshop. This workshop is $50 and is 2 hours.
Please bring a hair dyer. All other materials will be supplied.
Students will receive a 10% discount on all makeup and makeup tools following the workshop.
Be sure to book early! Our workshops are taught in small groups. Each workshop has a minimum amount of students needed. If workshop does not meet that minimum by 72 hours before scheduled start the workshop will be cancelled or rescheduled. For all our polices please visit http://www.theatregarage.ca/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WORKSHOPS
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to attend. Students 13 and 14 years of age must be supervised by are parent or guardian over 18 years old who must also purchase a ticket
- No refund once the workshop is booked. You can transfer your ticket to another student, please inform Theatre Garage.
- Late attendees to the workshop or no-shows will not be refunded
- Workshops must be paid in full to reserve a spot.
- No food in the workshop room. Only covered drinks are permitted.
- Please be aware of your workspace. Our instructors will go over the safety guidelines of tools and materials used. Theatre Garage is not responsible for any damage to personal tools, supplies and/or personal injury.
- Please check with instructor/other students if photos or videos are permitted during the workshop.