Face and Body Painting Makeup with Tammy Neron
April 23 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm$50.00
In the world of makeup artistry, body-painting can feel like the Mount Everest of applications! A full body paint has many different challenges to consider: which type of makeup should I use? How can I make it long-lasting? How do I accomplish a full body paint? How can I achieve the illusion I want? These are just a few of the most common questions. In this workshop we will explore many different answers to each of these questions. This workshop has hands-on application and makeup demos, as we want you to try as many different types of makeup as possible!
Tammy is a professional makeup artist that trained at Blanche MacDonald. Tammy specializes in FX and fantasy makeup. Tammy loves working in film, with her clients and loves to teach her specialized makeup skills!
This hands-on project workshop will cover:
- Demo and hands-on application of: Aqua paints, UV Aqua paints and crème paints
- Tammy will demonstrate how to use: grease paints, alcohol paints and pressed powders
- Explore different techniques to accomplish a full-body paint
- Learn to use stencils and discuss how to make your own stencils
- Explore using an airbrush machine
- When and how to layer different types of makeup
- How to achieve illusion art makeup
- How to professionally set and remove your makeup
All skill levels are welcome. Please wear your crafting clothing due to makeup being used in this workshop. This workshop is $50 and is 2 hours.
Students will receive a 10% discount on all makeup and makeup tools following the workshop.
Be sure to book early! Our workshops are taught in small groups. Each workshop has a minimum amount of students needed. If workshop does not meet that minimum by 72 hours before scheduled start the workshop will be cancelled or rescheduled. For all our polices please visit http://www.theatregarage.ca
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WORKSHOPS
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to attend. Students 13 and 14 years of age must be supervised by are parent or guardian over 18 years old who must also purchase a ticket
- No refund once the workshop is booked. You can transfer your ticket to another student, please inform Theatre Garage.
- Late attendees to the workshop or no-shows will not be refunded
- Workshops must be paid in full to reserve a spot.
- No food in the workshop room. Only covered drinks are permitted.
- Please be aware of your workspace. Our instructors will go over the safety guidelines of tools and materials used. Theatre Garage is not responsible for any damage to personal tools, supplies and/or personal injury.
- Please check with instructor/other students if photos or videos are permitted during the workshop.