FX Makeup Three with Tammy Neron
January 28, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$50.00
In this workshop students will explore the exciting application of bald caps and laying crepe hair. If you have ever tried to apply a bald cap you know they are not always easy to smooth out and achieve clean edges. In this workshop the instructor will share the industry process of how to apply and finish bald caps for long wear and a realistic look. Crepe hair is one of the industries’ best kept secrets! It is inexpensive and is used for almost all body hair applications. Though it can be intimating to use for the first time, it is worth diving into for its fantastic results! This workshop is a demonstration workshop.
Tammy is a professional makeup artist that trained at Blanche MacDonald. Tammy specializes in FX and fantasy makeup. Tammy loves working in film, with her clients and loves to teach her specialized makeup skills!
This a demonstration workshop will cover:
- The instructor will demonstrate how to apply a latex bald cap, finish the edges and paint
- Discuss the different types of bald caps and when each type should be used
- Learn how to prepare and apply crepe hair
- Learn how to shape and cut crepe hair after application making hair look realistic
- Explore how to color crepe hair
All skill levels are welcome. We do prefer you have taken Intro to FX. Please be aware latex will be used in this workshop. This workshop is $50 and is 2 hours.
Students will receive a 10% discount on all makeup and makeup tools following the workshop.
Be sure to book early! Our workshops are taught in small groups. Each workshop has a minimum amount of students needed. If workshop does not meet that minimum by 72 hours before scheduled start the workshop will be cancelled or rescheduled. For all our polices please visit http://www.theatregarage.ca/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WORKSHOPS
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to attend. Students 13 and 14 years of age must be supervised by are parent or guardian over 18 years old who must also purchase a ticket
- No refund once the workshop is booked. You can transfer your ticket to another student, please inform Theatre Garage.
- Late attendees to the workshop or no-shows will not be refunded
- Workshops must be paid in full to reserve a spot.
- No food in the workshop room. Only covered drinks are permitted.
- Please be aware of your workspace. Our instructors will go over the safety guidelines of tools and materials used. Theatre Garage is not responsible for any damage to personal tools, supplies and/or personal injury.
- Please check with instructor/other students if photos or videos are permitted during the workshop.